The following steps are required to assign your Bullitt Satellite Messenger (BSM) account to a new MDSL device.
1. On your smartphone, open the Bullitt Satellite Messenger app. Tap the 3 horizontal lines > Settings > Backup and Restore > and follow the instructions to backup your messages top the desired Google account.
Note: The phone must be connected via Wi-Fi or cellular data to perform a backup or restore.
2. Login to your account at app.bullitt.com.
3. Go to plans.
4. Select the plan you wish to swap the MDSL for and select.
5. From the Actions menu, select “Replace SIM Card”.
6. Input the new device ICCID and complete checkout by selecting ‘Replace Sim Card’.
The sim swap is now complete, it will immediately activate with your new plan.